What We Do
How Blackstone Associates helps you increase your sales
Blackstone Associates helps our clients accelerate the path to consistent, repeatable sales and revenue growth, using our “4D’s Consulting Process.
Working closely with the client, begin every project with a detailed problem assessment to determine the highest-leverage small changes the client can make.
- Build on current successes, learn from current challenges.
- Target the project to minimize resource expenditure and obtain the biggest return.
- Target sales issues where solutions will deliver real value in increased sales.
- Concentrate on keeping the project short and tightly targeted.
Consultant and client together map out the project to implement the small changes that will provide the desired sales results.
- Determine what the solution elements will be.
- Decide what tools from the Blackstone Associates sales “toolbox” will be used for the project.
- Map out the project timeline and milestones.
- Assign tasks for the client and the consultant.
Work with the client to implement the project design
- Gather data from customers and prospects
- Develop and implement solution elements using the “toolbox,” and test with prospects.
- Confirm solution elements as working in the real sales environment.
- Rollout all solution elements to the sales force.
- Conduct training for sales force and everyone else in the company who interacts with the sales force or with the prospect.
- Involve the client in the entire process.
- Provide periodic progress reports to keep the project on track.
Project conclusion includes complete transfer of knowledge
- Provide longer term mentoring and coaching until client is able to continue using the solution without consulting assistance.
- Turn over all materials developed during the project to the client.
- Insure that the client is independently applying the solution.